Teach Bríd is in a fantastic location, wonderful for families, close to amazing white sandy beaches, Ballyconneely Championship Golf Course, 12 Ben mountains, abundant lakes, rivers, restaurants, fishing, sailing & power boating, pony trekking, walking, cycling and lots more.
Aillebrack Ballyconneely is a highly sought-after holiday area in Connemara with incredible scenery all around and smack bang in the middle of the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Entrance hall with storage leads through a door to a large, bright open plan reception room and fully fitted kitchen and dining area.
- Two cosy couches and open fireplace make this an ideal place to relax or entertain.
- Door off the living room leads to the bathroom and 4 bedrooms.
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite) have ample wardrobe space – one overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the other the 12 Ben mountains!
- Further two bedrooms with bunk beds and cot have ample wardrobe space. One room sleeps 2 (plus cot), the other sleeps 4. Both rooms look out towards the Atlantic Ocean.
- Family bathroom with shower.
There is ample free parking within and outside the property. Linen and towels (including beach towels) are included.
During peak season, the changeover day is normally Saturdays. Check-in time is 4pm and checkout time is 11am. There is more flexibility during off-peak times.
- Right on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean with abundant white sandy beaches.
- Ideal for up to two families (sleeps 10).
- Bunowen Pier and Connemara Smokehouse only a short walk away.
- Connemara Chamionship Links Golf Course only minutes away.
- 5km from Ballyconneely village and 20-minute drive from Clifden and Roundstone.
Full use of our holiday home. Please note that bookings will not be accepted from groups of single persons under the age of 25, or all male or all female parties comprising more than four people.
Interaction with Guests:
Its likely that a family member, close friend or Caretaker will be staying close by during your stay, so help will always be at hand.
The people, the pure tranquility, the beach & local walks, the scenery, the craic!
OK, you’ll need a car or bicycle to get around (other than when walking the local beaches and tracks). Ballyconneely is 5km away and Roundstone & Clifden are less than 20 mins by car.
Other Things to Note:
Guests are kindly requested to keep the gate shut at all times, ‘cos the local cattle just love the wild flowery meadow that is our garden!! Also, the house is strictly no smoking.